Need an acoustics certificate
I’m professionally qualified as an acoustics specialist, with 30 years of building acoustics experience.
Acoustics Certificates Ltd
Hi there, my name is Bob Russell.
I’m a Waikato/Bay of Plenty based qualified acoustical engineer.
As an acoustics consultant, I provide the following services:
- Residential building acoustic design certificates for road, railway and airport noise
- Residential building soundproofing or acoustics tests for building code compliance certificates
- Environmental impact noise modelling for surveyors and planners
If you need some acoustic design certificate documentation quickly and at a good price point, try me.
About me and how I work:
- I’m professionally qualified in acoustics, with 30 years of building acoustics experience.
- I’m Tauranga based, but am usually in Hamilton 1-2 days/week.
- I work alone and provide my services from my home office as well as on-site from my van.
- I get a lot of repeat business, mostly from happy long-term, small- to mid-sized builder/developer customers and also directly from homeowners.
Why hire me as your acoustics specialist?
Industry experience and knowledge
I was Auckland Council’s contracted specialist soundproofing inspector for 12 years (2004 -2016), doing the final inspection on the council’s inner-city highrise apartment buildings.
As an acoustics specialist I have personally performed over 10,000 soundproofing measurements and tests on New Zealand’s low- and highrise apartment buildings.
Qualified – and insured – to model and certify in acoustics and noise control
I did the Postgraduate Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control of the Institute of Acoustics (UK) when I was living in London in my late 20s. This included architectural acoustics, sound measurement techniques, transportation noise, noise control engineering, vibration.
I did further Institute of Acoustics UK postgraduate modules in environmental noise modelling and in regulatory noise practices in 2012 (merit passes).
Technology resources and knowledge
I own and use the latest available specialist ground information services modelling software, environmental noise modelling software and architectural soundproofing modelling software daily in my work as an acoustics engineer in Waikato/Bay of Plenty.
I also draw on my 30 years’ worth of accumulated specialist building soundproofing testing equipment and knowledge weekly on construction sites across the Waikato and Bay of Plenty.